GVH Lagoon Valley XC Challenge
This is a new race for the PAUSATF XC Gran Prix and is open to all runners, members and non-members.
Note the earlier race times to take advantage of the cool delta morning:
- 0800 Master's Men (40+)
- 0845 Women
- 0930 Open Men
Online registration below has a $3.25 fee
This is the classic 3 mile high school varsity XC course with aptly name Big Mama hill in the first mile
Enjoy this video of the course
Additional Attractions / Activities:
- Bring your dog to the dog park next to the lagoon.
- Park has biking and hiking trails, and disc golf.
- The outlet malls are only a couple of exits away.
We also suggest:
- Journey Coffee https://www.journeycoffeeco.com/, (the donut shop next door often has lines out the door)
- Heretic Brewing in Fairfield
- From the Bay Area on east bound I-80, take the Pena Adobe exit.
- From Sacramento on west bound I-80, take exit 51B and follow the signs to Lagoon Valley Park
The start is near the restrooms.
Note: Parking fee is $5.